Why Go for On-Grid Solar?
Do you have access to the electricity grid, but want to enjoy all the benefits of solar energy? By connecting solar panels with an inverter to the electricity grid you will use a clean energy and will not need heavy batteries, therefore your initial investment is much lower. The on-grid system is straight forward and will lead to savings on your electricity bill immediately.Click here for our range of Grid Tied products and prices.
A grid-tied solar panel system is simply a solar energy system that is connected to the electrical grid and, therefore, uses electricity from both the solar panel system and the electrical grid. Because of this, a grid-tied solar system doesn’t have to meet all of the electricity demands of the home.
If needed, the home can draw energy from the grid at times (such as on cloudy days or at night) when solar panels are not producing at full efficiency. Likewise, if more energy than is needed is generated by the solar panels of one home, that excess energy will be fed into the grid for use elsewhere.
Connecting your home to the grid will require involvement from you and the provider of your solar panel system.
For starters, your solar system provider must know the local interconnection laws. The interconnection laws are rules and procedures that specifically apply to situations where a renewable energy system such as a solar energy system is “plugged” into the power grid. The interconnection laws state the terms that must be followed by both solar energy system owners and utilities.
In order to get started with a grid-tied system, your solar system provider will file interconnection and net metering applications to the utility company.
1. Solar with grid connection with Net metering benefits.
2. Govt. Subsidies are available 30% to 70%.
3. Utilise the 100% power and supply to Govt. if solar power is not in use.
4. This Solar system will reduce power and diesel consumption. This is the most common type of system for larger power consumers.
5. On-Grid Solar system fully utilises the solar in first priority and then remaining power take from the grid.
6. An on-Grid solar power system becomes the most viable. It saves on both electricity cost and diesel bills.
7. This system is just connected to the meter and becomes a seamless part of the grid.
8. This is the most economically viable system where battery bank is not required.
9. Savings from the system lead to a payback period of up to 5 years. After that, you get free power for more than 20 years.
10. When the power goes off, you will still need to run the generator but your fuel consumption will be lower.
1. This the Grid-Tie system and it will work with grid only. System will not run if the grid is down and the diesel generator is also not running.
2. There is no power backup or battery bank in this system.
It has wide range of applications like
Suntek has wide range of capacities based on following sector..